Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My car is a piece.

I am LIVID! I drive a VW Passat, 2oo2. I just got it back a week ago after spending 1700 on repairs. Today, it starts smoking, but I only drove one block, literally! I took it to the same shop that fixed it the first time and they tell me its going to be another 3000! Thats WAY too much for me to afford... but then they tell me it could catch on fire while I am driving it. I don't know what to do! I am only 20 years old and I am drowning in debt! I can't get anywhere in life, I am just idling in this same spot! I am never going to be able to do anything with myself! I need to find a new job, one thats closer to home, because I dont have a car! I need to find ways to get to and from school.. the worst part about this is I have a test in 3 hours and my mind is foggy and I cant think straight! I am so upset! I never want a car again! I cant handle this! I cant worry about stuff like this when I have school to worry about! I dont know what to do! I know all cars break but I just took it in and told them to fix everything that was wrong because my uncle was loaning me however much I needed. Now, I cant ask for more and I dont have a car.

This situation is no bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment